Sunday, April 28, 2013

1 year, 4 years

1 year - It's been one whole year since I last blogged. So much has changed since, and hence the lack of time to sit down and blog anymore. Reading my old blog entries from 2004 was bittersweet cos it's so nice to look back, and yet I feel so embarrassed for sounding so stupid then (hah! I prob still do I suppose). I decided that I'd like to try this out again because 1. I'd like to have something to look back on for this period of my life and my daily journal is just filled with too much rambling and 2. I want to reduce my online shopping and fill that free time with more reflecting - this way I'll be a more thankful and happier person! :)

4 years - is how old & and I are now :)
The past year was not as rosy as the first three, and frankly at times I wondered if we'd make it to four. But when I sit down and really think about us, I am just so thankful for how God has showed me so much love through &, and how He's taught me so much through all this as well, including how to love my family better.

4 years of graduation and figuring out what to do with our lives, new jobs, ministry, family and countless concerts/youtube videos, picnics and new-found housework mondays. Everything is a gift from God and every season happens for a reason.

I hope that our future house will have a nice balcony window and I hope that by then I can make some solid eggs ben! With that I leave you with another song I wrote (some parts I kouped heh) to wish & happy 4 years :)



4 years with you-ooh

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know dear how much I love you
Please don’t take my sunshine away.

4 years with you-ooh
4 years with you-ooh
Not always eas-sy but very happ-py

4 years with you-ooh
Through the good and the poo-ooh
Thank you-ooh for staying trueee

4 things I love to do with you
Picnics, Concerts, YouTube and Barbeque
I look forward to Saturdays, cos I spend them with you!

I need to say again I love you
And I look forward to
Nice picnics in our future house with you

4 years with you-ooh
4 years with you-ooh
Not always eas-sy but very happ-py

4 years with you-ooh
Through the good and the poo-ooh
Thank you-ooh for staying trueee

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know dear how much I love you
You’re my sunshine and I really love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment